There is nothing more relieving than knowing that your groceries will be delivered at home and you will not have to go grocery shopping. Grocery shopping takes up a lot of time and can be a tiring chore. Now many stores provides with same day home delivery services.
Below are a few things you need to consider before signing up for same day grocery delivery in Sydney.
- Most grocery stores provide free same-day delivery to limited areas so it is better to check the list instead of paying double charges for delivery.
- Grocery stores may have fees for home delivery services. Stores that provide with free home delivery services may charges more for the product. Or they may provide delivery services to the neighbourhood areas only. So, do your grocery shopping online because you can easily compare prices. This way you can assess is it worth paying extra to get groceries delivered at home.
- Do not limit your choices to big companies only; look for local shops that provide with grocery delivery. Most local stores charge less or no fee for delivering groceries at home. They may also give you discounts if you shop there frequently.
- Some stores provide same day delivery service on specific days instead of the whole week so it is better to know the exact terms and conditions before you order groceries.
- If you want to avail their same day delivery service you should order in the first half for fresher food.
Always double check your cart online before ordering so that you do not have to go back to the store to return or exchange anything.